Specialised, expert counselling available online for your relationship problems including sexual difficulties.
Wherever you are in Aotearoa you can get top-level help for your relationship via video-conference. We have used video-conferencing for years to follow up our intensives so we are skilled and practiced at working in this way. We can offer individual therapy about relationships and sexual difficulties, and standard relationship therapy to help couples resolve problems and improve the quality of their respect, connection, and intimacy.
We do work face to face with couples but only in an intensive format, at Waihi Beach (less than 2 hours from Auckland). If you are wanting to really move things along quickly or to give yourself and your partner a truly special gift, our Intensive Therapy Relationship Retreat my be just what you are looking for.
We work with people in relationships of all kinds (monogamous, open, polyamorous) and with people of all orientations (including kink) and gender identities.
Is the honeymoon over? Are you fighting a lot, or not talking? Have you drifted apart? Do you wonder how this person whom you have known so well could now seem like a stranger?
We have a radical and hope-filled approach to understanding how relationships work that can help with the most difficult issues that we face in trying to share our life with another human being. Like:
- Conflict over money, sex, parenting, in-laws or ex-partners, lifestyle etc…
- Sexual problems, difficulties and dysfunction
- Affairs, infidelity and loyalty conflicts
- “Communication” problems
- Anger, hostility, withdrawal or sniping
- Impact of ex-partners, in-laws etc
- Dealing with life challenges (e.g. illness & disability, death & loss, changed circumstances)
- Alcohol, drug or gambling problems
- Separation and ending your relationship well
- Parenting issues
- Step-family issues
- Or simply wanting your relationship to be better, richer, more rewarding relationship
Sadly, intensive therapy is not suitable for online work, so we are NOT offering this option until we can do it face to face. However, if you are interested in this style of therapy, do make an inquiry as it always has to be booked weeks or months ahead so we may be able to make a preliminary booking for you.
- If it feels urgent that you make changes in your relationship or
- If you find it hard to get time off work for appointments or
- You are wanting to make use of our style of therapy but live out of Auckland
Then you should consider our intensive therapy programme that offers the opportunity to make significant change in just one week!
Find out more here